Comment on page
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION AND THE NEXT SECTION ARE RIGHTED "DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY", "NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES", "REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES BY YOU", "CAUTION NOTES ABOUT FORWARD STATEMENTS", "OTHER MARKET AND INDUSTRIAL INFORMATION AND NO ", "NO SUGGESTIONS", "NO FURTHER INFORMATION OR UPDATES", "LIMITATIONS ON DISTRIBUTION AND DISTRIBUTION", "NO SECURITIES OFFER OR REGISTRATION" AND "RISK AND UNCERTAINTY" CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY ACTION YOU SHOULD TAKE, YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH A LEGAL, FINANCIAL, TAX, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR.
KunciCoin are not intended as securities in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this White Paper should be treated or read as a guarantee or promise of how KunciCoins business or the tokens will develop or of the utility or value of the tokens. This White Paper outlines current plans, which could change at its discretion, and the success of which will depend on many factors outside KunciCoins control, including market-based factors and factors within the data and cryptocurrency industries, among others. Any statements about future events are based solely on KunciCoin analysis of the issues described in this White Paper. That analysis may prove to be incorrect.
By accessing and/or accepting ownership of any information in this White Paper or any portion thereof (as the case may be), you represent and warrant to KunciCoin that:
- 1.You are agree and acknowledge that this White Paper is not a prospectus or offer document of any kind and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities in any jurisdiction or a solicitation for investment in securities and you are not bound to enter into any contract or legal commitment that binding and no cryptocurrency or other form of payment shall be accepted under this White Paper.
- 2.You have a basic level of understanding of the operation, functionality, use, storage, transmission mechanisms, and other material characteristics of cryptocurrencies, blockchain-based software systems, cryptocurrency wallets or other related token storage mechanisms, blockchain & smart contract technology and all of the risk associated with it and nobody forced you take certain actions but yourself.
- 3.None of the information in this White Paper should be construed as legal, commercial, financial, or tax advice with the KunciCoin token or any of KunciCoin platforms (each as referred to in the White Paper). You should consult legal, financial, tax, or other professional advisors regarding KunciCoin and its respective businesses and operations of KunciCoin (as referenced in the White Paper). You should be aware that you may be required to assume the financial risk of any KunciCoin for an indefinite time.
- 4.You acknowledge and have considered if any of these risks and uncertainties developed into real events, KunciCoins business, financial condition, results of operations, and prospects could be materially and adversely affected. In such a case, you may lose all or part of the value of the KunciCoin that you have and take 100 percent responsibility for your own actions.
- 5.The company shall not be held liable for any speculative intention by you or from any third parties who attempt to hold KunciCoin tokens for any other reason.