Whitepaper 2.0.0
Search…
⌃K

Vesting Period

Crypto vesting is the act of restricting the sale of a token for a predefined period, which can contribute to token stability.
The vesting period for each allocation on $KUNCI is vary, but we will stay mindful of it to show that per our governance, we aspire for the long term.
That being said, here is the vesting period for:
  1. 1.
    Development Treasury Graded vesting—10 years lock period which will be divided into 1) first 3 years, will be 5% rate annually, which will contribute to 15% of this supply allocation released or equal to 34,6 million $KUNCI each year or a total of 103.8 million $KUNCI released on the first 3 years. 2) years 4-6 will be at a 10% rate annually, which will contribute to another 30% of this supply allocation released or equal to 69.2 $KUNCI each year or a total of 207.6 million of $KUNCI on years 4th to 6th. 3) the last four years of this vesting period will release the rest of the supply allocation which is left at 55% or 380.6 million of $KUNCI equal to 95.15 million of $KUNCI for the last 4 years of the vesting period of this supply allocation.
  2. 2.
    Community Rewards Graded vesting—20 years lock period which will be divided to 1) first 10 years will be at a 2.5% rate annually which will contribute to 25% of this supply allocation released on the first 10 years or equivalent to 20.78 million of $KUNCI each year or a total of 207.75 $KUNCI for the first 10 years will be released. 2) the other 75% will be at a 7.5% rate annually which is equivalent to 62.35 million $KUNCI each year or a total of 623.25 $KUNCI left to be released at the end of this vesting period.
  3. 3.
    Liquidity Reserve Linear vesting—5 years lock period which will contribute to 20% of this supply allocation released each year or equal 83 million $KUNCI per year.
  4. 4.
    Partnership Linear vesting—15 years lock period which will contribute to 6.7% of this supply allocation released each year or equal 46,13 million $KUNCI per year.
  5. 5.
    Team Reserve Linear vesting—15 years lock period that will contribute to 6.7% of this supply allocation released yearly or equal to 9,16 million $KUNCI per year.
Last modified 1mo ago